Do you want to work for us?
We are currently looking for a Level 3 qualified Early Years Educator to join our team as Bank staff
- have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special?
- laugh at jokes you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny?
- have a little bit (lot) of quirkiness? If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
- feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet?
- have the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd?
- distribute warm hugs as required?
- possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people?
- feel comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing?
- have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions? You must also have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
- pretend to eat playdough creations realistically? Or drink numerous cups of pretend tea?
- have the ability to read a ten page fairy tale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page?
Enjoy having lots of fun in the workplace? Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
A level 3 or above qualification in Early Years and Childcare is essential.
No applications will be considered without. We do not accept applicants through an agency.
Location: Amberley Nursery, Buckhurst Rd, Bexhill. Occasionally in the Highwoods too!
Salary: Dependant on your qualification and experience but above the real living wage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team
You will be someone who demonstrates a mature attitude and who is experienced and focused on delivering excellent standards of care and early years education with a natural ability to work as part of a team, having fun as you do it!
- DBS certificate on the update service/ Clean criminal record. Can be reapplied for.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (can be updated)
- Paediatric First Aid certificate (can be updated)
- Safeguarding children certificate (can be updated)
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility and flexibility and use your own initiative
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of online learning journeys and observation writing.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation, the Ofsted Standards and all other legislative bodies.
There is simply no other job quite like this one.
Job Type: bank staff
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Click here to apply
We do not accept applicants through an agency.