- SEN and Disability Information (docx)
- Our SEN and Disability information describes the provision for children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities within our nursery. However as it can be a challenge to cover all possible needs we urge you to contact us to discuss things further.
- ICON - Babies cry you can cope (htm)
- Our ICON information talks about crying babies and that this is normal, comforting methods and Supporting parents through this time and information about never shaking your baby.
- Find out about days out or chat to other parents
- 4 Children-A parents Guide to the EYFS
- Click on the link to find a downloadable copy of the Parent's Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). It breaks down the EYFS information into an easier to understand format and gives examples of things a child might do.
- Healthy Start Vouchers
- If you’re more than 10 weeks pregnant or have a child under 4, the Healthy Start scheme can help you:
buy healthy foods like milk or fruit
get free vitamins
You need to be claiming certain benefits to qualify.
If you’re pregnant and under 18 you can claim even if you do not receive any benefits.
- Early Movers
- Practical ideas for physically active play from the British Heart Foundation, aimed a under 5's.